Amazon

Friday, July 14, 2017

July 2017 Spotify Shuffle

http://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/music-memes.313115/




Music, there's not much I can say about it that hasn't been said before I love it! everything from classical to metal, each song I listen to means something different to me, provokes different feelings or brings back a different memory.

With my Rogers plan I get this app called Spotify its really cool I can listen to music anywhere, anytime right from my phone. As a paid for user I can use it in what is called "offline mode" This allows me to use it without using my data.

I am a strange one, most people have a different play list for every type of music they listen to, me on the other hand well I have one for teach cardio kickboxing and one for EVERYTHING else. If I am not in the mood for the song that comes on I just press next.

"My liked from the radio" list contains 350 songs on it currently

Song One: Mambo No. 5 by Lou Bega
         Oh man this song reminds me of the days when I used to go to dances and such as a kid. It makes me want to move and dance! I love this song for cleaning, keeps me moving and upbeat

Song Two: Missing by everything but the girl
              This song reminds me of being really young and my mom listening to really loud music. Its a song I can sing and again its upbeat tune keeps me moving while I clean.

Song Three: Buddy Holly by Weezer
           Well hello younger days, I can sing this one as well and its upbeat you just want to move.

Song Four: Young, Wild and Free by snoop dog, wiz khalifa and bruno mars
        This is a head bob song, I can sing the chours lol. Yes I know a huge difference but I love this song too.

Song Five: Hail Mary by 2pac
          This song takes me back to grade 8/9. I love the beat and of course who doesn't love what 2pac has to say?

Song Six: Take a Little Ride by Jason Aldean
        Yes I know its horrible, I am a country fan. One OMG isn't he a beautiful piece of eye candy?

Song Seven: Big Poppa by The Notorious B.I.G
         Wouldn't you just hate to ride in the car with me? Again awesome beat.

Song Eight: Hypnotize by The Notorious B.I.G
         This one makes we want to dance and move, oh the freak dancing days.

Song Nine: You'll Think of Me by Keith Urban
          Country again, I know, I know! This song right now kind of bothers me. I love it but the words right now touch me more than they normally would.

Song Ten: No Diggity by Blackstreet
         Another move your body song.

Well its officially out there I am a music weirdo. I grew up with a mom who was into country and some 80s dance. A father who loved Steve Earl and AC/DC. A step dad who listened to Metal and rock from the 70s/80s and of course I grew up in the age of dance, hip/hop, RAP, R&B and grunge so I got a taste of it all and I good with that. I have loved classical since I was very young and no idea where that comes from.

Whats on your play list?

No comments:

Post a Comment