Amazon

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Owen Update July 2017

Owen has grown so much over the past few years personality wise and physically of course.

He will be 8 in November and starting grade 3 in September. Owen loves sports and excels at everything he tries. He plays soccer, ski's and snowboards. He makes friends where ever he goes, he is gentle and kind. He volunteers with his at a wildlife reserve building housing and such for animals in need.

They go on a Disney cruse every winter and he loves it! They spend most weekends they spend at their cottage in the summer and of course they go to Greece for a couple weeks.

His adoptive parents bought a new home, it is stunning to say the least, not really my taste because the backyard is smallish but they love it. He has met Blaine more then once and they get along well. I am not entirely sure how as Blaine gets older I am going to explain it all to him.

Owen's eyes are still a stunning blue, and I was lucky enough that he sent me a video message that had me in tears its the first time he sent me a video. I have been very lucky to have the relationship with Owen and his mom and dad that we do.

He has become an amazing child, beyond words. I am more than sure he has his moments but in his heart and his actions he is kind, caring and giving!

I am truly blessed



Last day of school!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment