Amazon

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Currently Reading July 2017

Reading is something I don't get to do as much as I would like to. I try to at least get 20 minutes in a day but some days with the dogs, Blaine, the business, the house, the yard and life I just don't seem to have the time. I always have more then one books on the go at the same time. Normally there is one downstairs, upstairs, in the SUV, in the truck, in my beach/park bag and an audio-book on my phone.

The books I am reading right now are:

One solider by Dillon Hiller
      It is about a Canadian Soldier who joins in the fight against ISIS by volunteering to help right at the front lines with the Kurdish army. Its a good book, so far.

Women who Love too Much by
Robin Norwood
         This book is amazing and one I will read over and over again as soon as I finish it. I will write more later on about this book and how it has helped me

Wizard Squared Rouge Agent #3 by K.E. Mills
      
At a crucial moment in time, their Gerald turned left ... but the alternate reality Gerald turned right.  I am enjoying this one but I think I liked the first one the best.

A stolen life: A memoir by Jaycee Dugard
     It is the book written by the young girl who was kidnapped for about 18 years. This book is hard for me to read, it creates anxiety in me about Blaine that I would normally not have.




The book of dreams  by O.R Melling
      Well I like this book I couldn't figure out why there was back story I was just not understanding. Turns out in my search for the author while writing this blog post, the book I have is the 4th book in the series. Guess I have to go out and get the first book.

I am short one book right now because I just finished call of the wild by Cheryl Strayed


What are you reading right now? Do you recommend a book I should read?

No comments:

Post a Comment