Amazon

Friday, July 14, 2017

20 Things about me

http://www.glogster.com/jackfaulkner/me/g-6ldbb8tn4jg09gsr97obca0



I am sure there are a million things about me anyone could tell you, but to be honest I am not good at talking about me at all. I can talk about dogs, people, products, places, etc, etc until the cows come but when it comes to me "I got nothing". So here goes to trying to talk about me. This is a good step in the right detection for self discovery.


1) I am a bleeding heart for animals this means that I will even try and save a toad from being run over; however, at the same time yes I am a meat eater, my meat comes from a cruelty free farm. Yes these exist, in Canada anyway.

2) I had an adoption plan in place when I had my oldest son. I am a birthmom, I am proud of that but I am broken inside as well.

3) I struggled for many years to carry a child to full term after my first. Many miscarriages for me, too many to count, including one at 16 weeks. That was my last one, I was done I was so broken by that point I didn't even want to risk getting pregnant. My youngest son was my last go at it 5 years later when I got the nerve up.

4) My youngest son is 2, and some days his energy levels are too much for me lol.

5) I LOVE cheesecake. The only place in town I will eat it other than when I make it homemade is Coffee Culture it is amazing there.

6) I have serious body issues, not with anyone else, I think everyone is perfect the way they are. Me on the other hand I fight with anorexic eating and self hate.

7) I have 2 dogs at the moment one is an akita/husky and one is an akita/sheperd. My heart and soul dog is my akita/husky.

8) Hiking is my space. Its my mind clearing, just being space.

9) I suck at communication.

10) I have fibromyalga I struggle with all day every day pain and other issues caused by it.

11) I have been raped 4 times in my life

12) As a child at about age 5 I was sexually molested by another student, this continued daily for a few years. I told NO ONE other than a therapist a couple years ago.

13) After being molested at such a young age I started to cause self harm to my vagina.

14) I am the daughter of an alcoholic and that has caused many of the adult issues I have and am trying to work through.

15) I love the colour purple and its has been my favourite since I was very little.

16) The waterfront, the beaches, the beauty here, that most people in my community don't even think about when they spew their hate for living here, it's the reasons I stay. I couldn't Imagine living anywhere else.

17) I run a small business with a partner and we don't always see eye to eye, but without each other we wouldn't have gotten the business to where it is today.

18) My Brain Injury affects me daily and scares the crap out of me

19) I am not scared of spiders unless they see me first. If I see them first its all good.

20) I have OCD.


Well that was far harder than I thought it would be. I figured once I got started typing then it would be no big deal to post 20 things about me.

I love life and I love everyone in it. I couldn't ask for a better one

What is a random fact about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment