Amazon

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Business review: The Hair Boutique

Being a small, local business we like to support other businesses like ourselves. There are a lot of businesses that we buy from personally and from a business stand point too.

This month I decided to do a review on a local business that I use personally.

Sarnia has many many salons and I have used almost all of them and never been really happy. My friend opened her own Salon called The Hair Boutique, it is located in Point Edward at 105 St.Clair Street, right across from the OPP station. I decided to give her a try a few years ago when she first opened, not much to loose at the point I had never been to the same salon more than once because they always messed something up.

In 2015 I decided to colour my hair rainbow colours. It turned out amazing and yes the colours stayed bright, I wish I had more photos of it over time. It has been almost 2 years and I still have colours in my hair so if your worried about it washing out over time, it takes years to fully come out unless you dye it again.

She has never messed up my hair and I am picky when it comes to my hair. The Hair Boutique offers the following services; hair cuts, colours, styles, wedding parties, eye brow waxing, and of course colour. All ages and hair types!

Anita is very professional but the atmosphere of the salon is fun and laid back. It is a quaint shop right next to the ice galore. When you walk in you see a bright, smiling face doing someones hair while offering you a sunshiny Hello. She is always happy to try something new or crazy and loves to see all the ideas you have from Pinterest.

As long as she is in business it will be the only place I will go and of course the only person I recommend to everyone. I have many friends who go to her and they are very happy repeat customers.

If you want a great hair care experience stop in at The Hair Boutique and visit Anita.


April 2015

Sept 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment