Amazon

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Last year in a nut shell

Last year was the hardest year of my life. I recovered from a C-section, watched my son hit milestones months before most children his age from what the doctor says anyway. I got to see my son do so many first's from pictures and emails. I do not regret for a minute the choice I made to give a family who could not have children a beautiful, happy, loving child. I do think of him everyday and that will never ever change he is my whole world even if it is from a distance. I started a computer company with a partner had what they thought was a stroke was poked, prodded and tested on was doctor after doctor just for them to find nothing. The computer business went under due to the partnership and other underling issues. I started an in home daycare which I loved doing I had so much fun caring for the children, I fell and damaged some tissues in my back and I couldn't do the lifting or the bending anymore I missed the kids so much and playing and teaching with them. I decided that I should go to school at least that way I could go to school well they still tired to figure out what happened to and well my back healed. I decided to take the Office Administration Medical Program where I met so many wonderful people and I have many friends from it. I love going to school and I kinds miss it now that I am on holidays. I finished my first semester with a 3.833 GPA and an A in everything expect for English which I got a B in. Christmas was hard for me I miss Owen everyday but the special occasion's are much harder I know as the years go by things will be more bearable. The adoptive parents have asked me to meet their extended family which scares me a little but I would love to know the people who are around him on a day to day. Having my mom and one of the visits meant the would to me she pointed out things that where the same as my sister and I when we were his age. He is my world.

Last but not least we help a New Years Eve party for all of our friends last night and only a few showed up after all that work and then no one shows up I was really upset, however in the end the one who showed up made it so worth it we played the game apples to apples and I haven't laughed that hard in so long. I am thankful for the friends that we have. If you ever get the chance to play the game apples to apples it awesome we played for hours and didn't even notice the time lol.

I would like to thank my family, my new friends and of course my always friends for all the love and support you have given Richard and I this past year. You guys are what help us through all the hard times.

Hope everyone had a wonderful New Years Eve and I hope you all have a bright New Years!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment