Amazon

Friday, January 7, 2011

Last weekend before School

This week is the last weekend until school starts for my second term. I am nervous and excited all at the same time. I loved school last term and I did awesome grade wise and I made some great friends, many of which I hope will become life long friends. I am still nervous though it might be because its new teachers and new classes and I am nervous about how well I am going to do this term. I had no classes with 2 girls which I have become very close with one who well I don't think we go a day without talking or texting which is awesome, so I changed around my schedule and now we have 5 out of 7 classes together which is awesome. I am glad to be going back to school, as this past week which I have had nothing to do I have felt very lazy, I am used to being busy all the time with a million things I need to do and that need to be done. Once school starts I am going to busy again which is awesome I hate having too much down time. I am pretty lucky this term with classes I get to sleep in most days (lol like thats gonna happen), and I am not at the school late so its pretty relaxed that way, however; I am taking a couple classes that are a bit "heavy" material wise I know I am going to love them but they are not going to be a cake walk thats fore sure but maybe thats the reason I am going to like them so much.

This weekend being the last weekend before school starts I rented a bunch of movies which I may or may not blog about lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment