Amazon

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dentist Tomorrow :( :)

I am going to the dentist tomorrow morning to have 3 wisdom teeth removed and part of the jaw bone on both sides. Only three because I had an easy one removed a few years back that had come in just fine the bottom ones are both under the jaw bone because my mouth is too small. I am looking forward to them being gone; however, I am not looking forward to the pain. I am going to attempt to go to school for my two classes in the afternoon, but Kristal and Lindsay have said that chances are I wont be going lol. I am going to make the effort I don't want to miss school at all this term, but the teeth need to come out no way around that, as they are causing other issues. I love my dentist hes great and gentle and kinda cute so I guess that helps too.

Guess I will blog about how it goes :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, so how was your dental day and your teeth? Well, if I were in that situation, I'd choose my dentist. If I did have a cute and gentle dentist, then a dental appointment would be something I would definitely look forward to. LOL!

    -> Vernell Leider

    ReplyDelete