Amazon

Monday, January 17, 2011

My first Sociology Class

Kristal and I had our first sociology class tonight I think we are going to enjoy it; however, tonight was a bit of information overload and I don't think I remember a thing he taught us today so I am going to read over everything myself this week before our first test next week. I am huge into these types of things that sociology covers as well as anthropology. This term all in all seems to be a lot more work in some of the classes and really slow almost painfully slow in the other classes. The teacher for sociology is awesome he is high energy, loves what he is teaching and brings that into the classroom which makes the information fun. I do wish it was more spread out in the week rather than an entire 3 hour class all at once. He says that first test which is next week on Monday (I know crazy having out first test on the second day of class) that the class average is very low. I am going to study and I plan on getting an A on this first test. So much work to do and its only the second week of class this year is gonna different that's fore sure

No comments:

Post a Comment