Amazon

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve

The basement is decorated, the food is ready, now time to get myself ready and for the guest to arrive at 8:00pm. Going to be a night filled with good friends, good food, and good memories. I wish everyone a wonderful safe New Years Eve and a bight new year. Please no one drink and drive its a bad way to start a new beginning off. New Years Eve is a time to start a new for those who feel the need a new start to life. I am going to make my New Years resolutions to spend as much time as possible with my son, do great in school, make and reach the goals I set for myself, try to go to Al-anon again, and to live life one day at a time, to love others with my whole heart, and too be a good friend to everyone. I don't believe in setting my New Years resolutions to be one of weight loss because losing weight will not make my life fuller, it will not make me happier or help others. I want my resolutions to impact others in a good way and make my life fuller.

May everyone have a bright and wonderful New Year filled with all joys life can bring. In the words of Richard Dean Anderson from Star Gate the TV series "See you on the other side" 



No comments:

Post a Comment