Amazon

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Baking

Every year I try out some new recipes and of course always make all the old ones over the years the amount of things I make at Christmas as grown to well over 30 recipes. This year I decided that with school, exams, hosting the family Christmas as well as hosting the new years ever party and everything else going on I would cut it down to a select few the list still reaches 10+.

Chocolate Billionaires--Taste of Home Holiday's (New)
Raspberry Lemon whoopie Pies--Robin Hood (New)
Butter Tarts (New)
Fudge Mint Cookie Bars--Betty Crocker Christmas Cookies (New)
Lime in the Coconut--Betty Crocker Christmas Cookies (New)
Marshmallow Delights--Company Coming KIDS COOK! (New)
Cranberry Coconut Brownies--30 Minute Pantry (New)
Chocolate Christmas Log (Very old My grandmother who past away Taught me this)
Non-Chocolate Christmas Log (New)
Butterscotch Confetti (Old make it at least 5 times a year)
Coconut Lemon Bars--Company's Coming 150 Squares (New)
Melt In your mouth Shortbread (Old)
Spitz (Old however this year I had to buy a new cookie press)
Sugar Cookies (Old)
Dipped Vanillas--Company's coming for Christmas (New)
Nutty Pecan Log -- Company's coming for Christmas (New)
Raspberry Cheese cake tarts (New)
Cherry Cheese cake tarts (New)

No comments:

Post a Comment