Amazon

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Introduction

So, I thought I would do an introduction before I jumped right into it. At the moment I am 25 years old and in school to be a medical admin (for now anyway that changes daily for me) I am common law married and love my Richard. This blog was just going to be about crocheting but there is just so much more to talk about then just crochet as much as I love it. My plan is to try and write daily however we will see how that goes lol. I am sure that my English teacher will be appalled by my lack of grammar and proper writing style but that's okay too. If at any point I write something that offends you I am going to say sorry now; however, don't stop coming because you might miss something profound or an awesome pattern that I have come up with. Oh yeah I guess I should mention that too 9/10 I create my own patterns and never use the same one twice because I don't write them down so I forget them so here I will post them. Any patterns that I borrow or use from another site there will always be a link to it. Please follow there guide lines for use of the pattern as for mine, do what you wish with them, just don't sell them that wouldn't be very fair to me lol. I live with Richard who is my loving boyfriend, Len who is our roommate, 2 cats Sanity and Twister, 1 ferret who cam with Len lol who is the most awesome pet in the world named Otto.

Well I guess that's a good enough introduction I look forward to interacting with you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment