Amazon

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My sister is engaged!!!!

Super exciting news my only and baby sister is engaged!!! He proposed on Christmas Eve she was very surprised. Its going to be a long engagement but that just means more time for them to plan and get everything just the way they want it to be. I can't wait! My mom is hosting the engagement party in the spring when we can have a BBQ and of course I am going to help in which ever way they need me too! She wants to have her engagement pictures done in the winter I think with snow as the back ground which going to be just beautiful. This is such wonderful news. Her and Jay have been together for what seems like forever lol at least 6 years so this was bound to happen sooner or later lol. I hope that they will be very happy together in the years to come they both deserve it. I love them both and wish them all the wonderful things life will bring! The photo is of when she first told me and showed me the ring on Christmas morning. I screamed and jumped up and down which I have never done before but I am just so excited and happy for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment