Amazon

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Old Christmas Cartoons

Finally finished my last exam today!!! Now comes the waiting for my final grades which will be Christmas Eve of all days :( Tonight I am spending it relaxing after such a stressful week. I am watching old cartoon Christmas movies. Such as; the Flintstones Family Christmas, Tis the Season to be Smurfy, Garfield Christmas, He-Man & She-Ra Christmas, and Alf's Christmas. I love old cartoons they do not make the same as they used to. I don't think I could pick my favorite cartoon even if I tried I loved most of them lol. I don't understand why they have changed them so much and what with them being to violent? oh and did anyone notice when they released the sesame street from the 70-80's it was rated mature? And when they play bugs bunny on teletoon they cut out all the good parts whats with that? I am sure how they think that the old cartoons are too violent when look at the video games some of these kids are playing. I seen one playing Grand theft auto and he was 5 and people wonder where they get their "potty mouths" from. I never told anyone they got f-ing jacked from watching bugs bunny. Then again had I said anything like that I would have had red pepper put in my mouth. Mom never used soap lol.
I know what I am getting my son for Easter now I am going to get him a bunch of the old cartoons so he watch them as he grows. I am sure the adoptive dad will love watching them with him. :)

Well that is my rant on cartoons lol

No comments:

Post a Comment