Amazon

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Grandma is here and I seen my son today!!!

Well we made it to pick Grandma and bring her back here. I seen my son for a few minutes today when I dropped his stocking off. Doing is stocking every year is my tradition for him. He was in a wonderful mood today so happy to see me all smiles I am glad I got to see him it made my week!!! I did all of my Christmas dinner shopping today $132.00 later I have everything I need for a wonderful Christmas dinner. Just three more things to bake Sugar cookies, Cheese cake tarts, and lime in the coconut bars because someone ate them all on me lol at least I know they are good lol :). This week just got busier as well seeing as Richards parents have invited us for dinner on Tuesday which is very nice of them they are cooking surf and turf however what a week to pick to do that :S with so much to do and so little time to get it done!!! Tomorrow I need to pick up one last gift and a pair of winter boots for myself and then no more shopping WOOT!!! I get to avoid all the rush crowds :) Well I guess I should get to work seeing as I have to get dinner on the table yet!!!! Tonight I am going to make the Lime bars and put up the rest of the Christmas decorations

No comments:

Post a Comment