Amazon

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

EXAM WEEK!!!!

Yesterday was the first day of exams and would have been my first college exam ever. However due to all the snow, blowing snow and Ice causing issues all exams where canceled. Last night the city declared itself in a state of emergency, I have never seen one of those around here before. ALL schools, buses, and EXAMS are canceled they haven't closed schools in more then 10 years. and they cancel buses all the time. I didn't know what do with my "freedom" yesterday and I have no idea what I am going to do today. Maybe I will clean up all those branches that came down because of the ice yesterday. There are over 300 hundred people stuck on the 402 I wish there was something I could do to help! So I guess it will be another STAY OFF THE ROADS days!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment