Amazon

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Window Wipes

I love to save money anywhere I can, but then again who doesn't  Homemade cleaning products is one of the best ways to help save money in your home.

I came across these window wipes, they have other wipes posted; however, I have not tried them yet. At first I was worried they were going to cause streaks I HATE STREAKS. These really work, and they are super easy to make. I made enough to give my sister half the batch. I had one lysol wipe container waiting to go out for the blue box so I used that to store the wipes in. Its great because you can pull one out at a time.

I buy my lysol wipes and paper towels at Costco, so it is the big lysol wipes container I used.

This is the instructions I have copied and pasted them from the pin which I will include at the bottom.

    Ingredients 

  • 2 cups water
  • 1/2 cup rubbing alcohol
  • 1/2 cup vinegar

Directions

Mix together 2 cups of water, 1/2 cup of rubbing alcohol and a ½ cup of vinegar. You are going to mix it all together, then pour it on your wipes, remove the paper towel center. Then you can just lift your wipes from the middle.

They have lasted a long time a few months (I do not wash my windows everyday) 

This is a before picture. See all my dog snots!

This is an after picture. No more dog snots!
As I said here is the link to the pin on Pinterest http://pinterest.com/pin/24347654207066821/

No comments:

Post a Comment