Amazon

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hello Kitty Treat Bags

For my niece's 7th birthday she decided that she just "had" to have Hello Kitty as the theme. It turns out there is pretty much nothing in Sarnia for Hello Kitty expect one balloon, even London had very little. I decided to make this an extra special birthday I would hand make her treat bags, which was very easy.

She loved the bags, all the girls did and parents were asking me where I got them!

What you need:

White paper bags enough for each child. (I used brown only because I liked these bags)
White felt (I think I used 4 sheets)
Pink felt (I used 3 sheets)
Black marker (I used a sharpie)
Yellow marker (again I used a sharpie)
Ribbon of your choice
Hot glue gun
Glue sticks


Directions:

Cut 2 triangles for the ears per bag.
Cut 1 bow shape for the bow per bag
Glue the ears on
Glue the bow on and add a piece of ribbon for the centre of the bow
Draw black eyes on the bag
Draw a yellow nose
Draw black whiskers on each side of the "face"

http://pinterest.com/pin/106186503685873771/

No comments:

Post a Comment