Amazon

Friday, February 22, 2013

Silky Leg Scrub

Everyone women loves silky legs, but who has the time to do all that work everyday. GOOD news I found a scrub, may I add that I am a first time scrub user I just never had the time or want to do it before, this scrub lasts about a week for and it makes a big batch so you make it once, use it once a week and the batch will last a while.

I learned the first time using this not to sit in the tub while using it, the water looks and feels nasty after.

I am going to copy and paste the directions from the website attached to the Pinterest link and as always I will post the Pinterest link below.

I used an empty washed out fondant container to store it.

WARNING!!!! If you have dogs they will try to eat it, I am not sure why but its gross and well chances are it's not that good for them lol.

Scrub:
-2 1/2 Cups of Sugar (Yes, just normal sugar)
-1 Cup of oil (I used Olive Oil. You can also use Canola, Vegetable, Avocado, Coconut or any fragrance body oil you have).
-5 Tablespoons of a citrus juice. Preferably fresh squeezed. (I used lemon from the bottle as that is all I had on hand)

Bath Time:
-Draw you a warm/hot bath.
-Soak for about five minutes. (I stayed in longer because I like to relax in the tub once in awhile)
-Shave one leg.
-Take a palm full of your homemade sugar scrub and scrub that leg and then rinse off.
-Shave your leg again. Yes, again.
-Take a palm full of sugar scrub and scrub your leg again.
-Repeat on your other leg.
-After your bath, dry off and then lotion your legs.







http://pinterest.com/pin/24347654207361933/


No comments:

Post a Comment