Amazon

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Hello Kitty Headband

With no party hats to be found in Hello Kitty theme for my niece's birthday, which she just "had" to have, I turned to Pinterest in hopes I could find something that would be super cute but easy to make. I made 10 headbands, the kids loved them and were excited that they got to take them home!


What you need:

White felt (about 3 sheets)
Pink felt (about 3 sheets)
Plastic headbands (I got them at the dollar store 4 to a pack)
Ribbon of your choice for the centre of the bows
Glue gun
Glue sticks


Directions:

Cut the white felt into long ovals so you can fold them in half for the ears. (Took me a few tries to get the ears the way I wanted them)
Cut the pink felt into bow shapes
Cut tiny bits of ribbon for the centre of the bows
Fold the ears over the headband and glue. (One per side of headband)
Fold the bows and glue the ribbon onto the centre of the bow
Glue the bow to an ear.


Pretty simple, super cute.



 




No comments:

Post a Comment