Amazon

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Fish tail braid

I suck at doing hair, I am in no way a girly girly and never have been, no make up, no fancy hair, jeans and t-shirt kind of girl. Keira LOVES her hair, nails, make-up (Kids make-up) and dressing fancy, so I turned to Pinterest for ideas on what do to with her hair.

I have always liked the look of the fish tail braid, but I have never tired one before. I found this "Pin" with super easy to follow instructions that even I could do. Keira loved her hair and since I have learned how to do this braid I do it in pig tails, pony tails, loopy loops (Ill explain in another blog), just about anything.

She has since asked that I do something different with her hair every day. That has not happened, but I have been doing a lot of different things!

As always here is the link to the "Pin" http://pinterest.com/pin/24347654207326555/

No comments:

Post a Comment