Amazon

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Cookie Sheet Cleaner



I was not impressed with this "pin". I tried it two different ways.

I found, what I thought was going to be an awesome cleaning solution for my well loved cookies sheets, turns out it didn't work.

The first time I tired it, I followed the instructions to a tee and nothing happen, so I tried it again this time giving it a little scrub before letting it sit for 3 hours and still it did not work. Maybe my pans are so just so well loved that nothing will work on them.

Anyway this is what you are suspposed to do:
Put a layer of baking soda on your cookie sheet
Put a layer of Proxide on your cookie sheet
Put a second layer of baking soda

Let sit for 2-3 hours

I will include the "pin" at the bottom of this and maybe one of my readers will have better luck then I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment