Amazon

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Cleaning product organizer

I have millions of cleaning supplies, mainly because I shop at Costco and love to shop in bulk!!
The closet I have for cleaning products is always a mess, yes even the irony of that is not lost on me, and I have to dig under everything to find anything that I need. Well Pinterest to the rescue for that one!!!

This "Pin" has many great ideas, but so far I have only used the one from it.

What you need:
A hanging shoe organizer (I got mine at Liquidation World for $3.00)
A door that will will still close with it hung on it

Directions:
Hang the shoe organizer (Works so much easier if you hang it up first)
Fill with cleaning products!

Not everything can go into for a few reasons such as too heavy or too big, but for the most part everything is now hung up.

No more digging with hopes something else is not going to fall on my head!!!


Here is the link to the "pin"
http://pinterest.com/pin/24347654207250094/

No comments:

Post a Comment