Amazon

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Muffin Pan Omelet

A breakfast sandwich and tea from Tim Hortons seems like the easiest way to start the day, but it adds up money and calorie wise. I found an easy way to have a hot breakfast sandwich all week! yes that still leaves the tea, but I am sure one day I will find a green tea that is just as good at home as it is at Tim Hortons.

These are the items I used, you can alter them to your tastes!

What you need:

A clean muffin tin
Cooking spray
diced onion
diced red pepper
diced ham
grated cheese
5 eggs
1 cup of milk ( I am guessing on how much milk I used)
Mixing bowl
Whisk
Salt and pepper to taste


Directions:

Preheat oven to 350.
Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray
Crack eggs into mixing bowl, add milk, and salt and pepper, whisk until mixed.
Pour into muffin tins about half way.
Add your vegetables and meat and desired to each muffin tin.
Cook for 20-25 mins. Allow to cook and then store in an air tight container.
I would say they will be good for no more than a week.








http://pinterest.com/pin/24347654207630534/

No comments:

Post a Comment