Amazon

Friday, April 26, 2019

Spotify random!

I love this game! I also love this app. I use it with my Alexa. No I didn't get the free google home mini from Spotify. I guess I missed it!

Today I picked Daily mix for you

Blue Ain't Your Color by Keith Urban

I don't even know where I first heard this song, but I do like it. I like most things by Keith Urban

Vice by Miranda Lambert

I love her music, I know the words to almost all of her songs. Its just the kind of music you can belt out no matter what your mood

Yeah Boy by Kelsea Ballerini

There is actually a funny story with this song. I only caught part of it on 107.1  I missed the title and the artist and their website wasn't working right for recently played. I messaged the radio station with only a couple of the lyrics and about the time it was played. The only lyrics I remember was make the moon jealous and google was no help. A few hours later I was shocked when the radio station replied to me!!! I had never heard of this artist before or the song. But I love it!


I love the way you love me by John Michael Montgomery

His music breaks my break. I LOVE it I know that sounds horrible but its something about his voice, the way he sings and the songs he picks to sing!

Well apparently my spotify has decided that today I need to listen to country only. not sure if thats a good or bad thing lol.

Strawberry Wine  by Deana Carter

This song is from my childhood and my mom. Its a great song still today

Girl by Maren Morris

This song lyrics speak me. It is me.

OMG of course this one

Honky Tonk Badonkadonk by Trace Adkins

This is just a funny song. I love this artist too.

Bless the broken road by Rascal Flatts

I think spotify is trying to tell me something today :S

Different for Girls by Dierks Bentley 

So true!

Chattahoochee by Alan Jackson

Well not this is my childhood lol. Oh boy now spotify is making me old!!!


What does your spotify random look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment