Amazon

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Summer bucket list!

Do you have a seasonal bucket list? I do, I write a new one each year in my bullet journal. Sometimes I get them done sometimes I don't but it is awesome for those days when you are not sure what you want to do. Kind of like a bored jar full of ideas.


When the weather is nice closer to late spring and all of summer I spend as much time outdoors as possible. I even work outside to get more time out there. When you live in Canada and the weather goes from 20 degrees one day to -5 degrees the very next day you tend to soak in as much nice weather as you can while it is here.

My summer bucket bucket list

--Beach!!!
We live in a city with water and beaches EVERYWHERE so not getting to beach is not an option. We try to go during the week so that they are not as crowded so we can enjoy it without being elbow to elbow with everyone in the city.

--Hike
Our Province has so many beautiful trails and green spaces if you don't hike you don't know what your missing out on. A few of trails I would love to either do again or do for the first time are: Flower Pot Island, Mystery Falls Trails, Killarney,and Frontenac.


--Weekly fun trips with the kids.
Some of the places we plan to visit we do as homeschool trips but the girls don't get to go with us on those because they are in school. Children's museum, Science North, Day out with Thomas, African Lion safari, Santa's village, Legoland, Niagara Children's Museum, Randos ranch and storybook gardens.



--Tent Camping!
I haven't attempted to take Blaine tent camping just yet so I am hoping this year I am able to.


--Drive in
We have one not to far from here and I have never been. It is something I have always wanted to do.

--Fishing
I love fishing and I am lucky enough to have a son who loves it too.


--St.Jacobs Market
This year will be the year I finally make it to the market EVERYONE talks about.



--Gardening
Not much to say here


--Visit every park in town at least once


--Visit all the splash pads everywhere


--Slow down and enjoy life more


--Do the Ontario Ice Cream tour

--Take lots of photos


--Visit family


--Paint slip and slide!


--Pick strawberries


And so so much more!!!

Do you know any secret trails?

No comments:

Post a Comment