Amazon

Sunday, October 21, 2018

Week 7: The grand Desgin

Coming up with new and creative ways to title my home school posts is actually kind of fun!!

Week 7 is going to be a relaxed week because I need to get things organized for a recuse fundraising event and there are a few things that a fellow homeschooler and I were discussing that we would like to see offered in our area so I am going to see about planning some of that.

We only have 1 page left in our Usborne Get ready for school first numbers sticker book so we will be moving onto a new workbook My first book of A,B,C, Letter. I got this book from Dollar tree.
We are still using the Morning Starters book, which I also got from Dollar Tree. This week is an exciting week we are going to start doing science experiments using the The Usborne BIG book of Experiments! I got this book from Value Village. I am normally not a huge fan of that store but their books are a great price!!!


Week 7
Day 1:

In the fall work sheet which I found here, sight word we, workbook and ABC Mouse.

Sight word "we" is done with home made flash cards and using the sight words we have already learnt in between.

Outing: Gymnastics at Bluewater Cheer  He is going to be excited to be back. our instructor was away for 2 weeks so it will be our first day back!


Day 2:
Fall guess whats in the bag, sight word we, work book, ABC Mouse.

Fall guess whats in the bag has us putting our hands in bags of items like apples, leaves, pine cones, sticks, etc and guessing what is in each bag!

Sight work "we" worksheet came from here.

Outing: Skating

Day3:

Sticky Paper tree, sight word we, workbook, ABC mouse

Sticky paper is just contact paper that you can get at the dollar store. I am going to draw an out line of a tree on it and we are going on a nature hut to find things outside to "make" our tree with.

Sight word we worksheet I can't remember where I got it so I will just include it below.

We are going to do our experiment this day. It is Testing the water: Needle on the water






Day 4

Fall scented play doh, wight word we, workbook, ABC Mouse

We are going to make fall scented play doh together. I found a recipe here that we are going to try.


Sight word hunt is so much fun and he is engaged the whole tiem.



Day 5

Pumpkin counting, sight word we, workbook, ABC Mouse

We are going to do a pumpkin counting worksheet which I found here.

Sight word we is just more hand made flash cars.

We have another fun Halloween party to attend for our outing! and we have the homeschool chat and play in the afternoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment