Amazon

Friday, October 5, 2018

Week 3: The plan!

I am excited for this week because he starts home school tumble time!!!

Day 1:
Sight word "the", work book, dot to dot
Outing: Tumble group

Sight word "the" activity was a worksheet that I found on google. I will post it below.

We are still working our way through the Beaver books Search and Smile sticker book and the Usborne get ready for school first numbers sticker book. We should be finished the search and smile book this week but the Usborne one is going to take us a little longer, only because it is a far larger book.


Tumble class is for ages 3+ and it is held at the bluewater cheer centre.

Dot to Dot I will post below but I found it on google as well.





Day 2:
Sight word "the" workbook, car numbers

Outing: Story book Yoga, rock glen home school hike and picnic

Sight word "the" I did the card stock cards again. This time I used the words we have been learning from the weeks before "I" "Like" and this weeks word "The".

Car numbers is fun and I can't remember where I found it but I will include it on this page.

Story book yoga is put on the early years. and the home school hike is put on by us at embrace.




Day 3:
Sight word "the", workbook, dot to dot.
Outing:Planting Bulbs

Free worksheets you can print from the net are amazing and that is mainly what I use for now. "the" worksheet I found again on google.

Dot to dot I found on google.




Day 4:
Sight word "the", workbook, Train numbers
Outing: Apple orchard pick and learn

More card stock cards, this time they had short sentences with all the new words "I like the apple"
Train number I can't remember where I found that sheet but I will include in below.

We will be going to Zekveld's to learn about apples and other fall fruit and picking as well!This is being hosted by myself for the Embrace homeschool group.



Day 5:
Sight word "the", workbook, one fish two fish
Outing: Home school mom chat and play

Its a colouring page, he hates colouring so with the colouring pages I encourage him to put at least a little bit of colour on the page even if it is a dot!

One fish, two fish I found on pinterest and its a fun idea to match the numbers.






No comments:

Post a Comment