Amazon

Friday, October 12, 2018

Pinterest!!! Jalapeño popper dip!

I have tired this recipe before and loved it, not sure why I didn't blog about it back them.

This is a must try recipe, let is cool a little bit before eating it. It is also super simple for those OMG I need to bring something for the pot luck moments. It takes about 30 minutes start to finish

Full recipe and directions can be found here
Recipe:

1 jar of jalapenos drained and rinsed and chopped.
1 brick of cream cheese soft
1 cup of sour cream
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
3/4 cup of shredded parm cheese (I didn't have this so I used mozzarella just as good!)

Topping:
4 table spoons butter (melted)
1 cup bread crumbs (I used seasoned because that is what I happened to have on hand)
1 cup shredded parm cheese (I didn't have this so I used the stuff in the can you put on pasta)


Simple directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees

Mix all 5 top ingredients in a bowl until well combined. Spread in a 9*13 casserole dish (I used my round one because it was what I had right there)

Mix the next 3 ingredients in a bowl and until crumbled. Spread over the top of the dip.

Place in oven for 15-20 mins

Let cool



Enjoy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment