Amazon

Saturday, October 13, 2018

Week 5: The PLAN!!!

I really need to come up with a better title for those plan blog post but I am not sure what I should call them. Any ideas?

Week 5
Day 1:

Leaf Hunt and sort, sight word "Can", workbook, ABC mouse.

Outing: Park

I really love making my own flash cards for the sight words as they can be alter to what our needs are. These ones for today say "Can", "I", "Like", "The", "And".

For our leaf hunt and sort. We have a paper bag and we went for a walk around the block to fill our bag with different leaves that we seen on the ground only, no picking.

http://laurengregorydesign.com/projects/morning-starters-workbook/
Our workbooks this week are the Usborne first numbers and stickers as well as Pre K morning starters by The clever factory which I got at Dollar Tree.






Week 5
Day 2:

Parts of a leaf worksheet, sight word "can", workbook, ABC mouse.

Outing: 4-6 year olds book club and nature walk with st.clair child and youth centre




The leaf worksheet that I found from this website!



Sight word "can" worksheet here.


This is will be our second attempt at book club! We are going!




Week 5
Day 3:

Leaf Painting, Sight word match, workbook, ABC mouse.

Outing: Kids discovery and gathering leaves


Leaf painting will be with leaves we gather on another walk around and finger paints.

Sight word match I made myself and its just using the flash cards! Just make sure you have pairs of each word.


Kids discover is put on by the EarlyON centres.

Week 5
Day 4:

5 Little leaves, sight word "can", workbook, ABC mouse

Outing: Skating and homeschool chat and play

This is the sight word sheet I used.

5 Little leaves poem I found here. I cut the leaves, bird, tree, and bug out of felt for the felt board.


Skating is done at the local arena and it is free and mainly little guys which is awesome for learning!

Homeschool chat and play is done at a different park or location each week and I am not sure which one I am going to choose this week.


Week 5
Day 5:

Leaf Letter Match, sight word "can", workbook, ABC mouse

Outing: Homeschool group Korny Korners

Leaf letter match I found here I just printed them in black and white instead of colour as its just matching letters not colours.

The sight word "can" is just a colour page.

Our outing will be at korny korners with the homeschool group. We will do a hay ride, pick a pumpkin, play in bounce houses, see animals, do a corn maze and just have an all around blast!







No comments:

Post a Comment