Amazon

Monday, October 15, 2018

Week 6 Strategy

Exploring our bodies is this weeks unit!

This weeks workbooks are the same as last weeks which are Usborne first numbers and morning starters.

Week6
Day1
Matching Body parts, Sight word see, workbook, ABC mouse.

Matching Body parts I found the cards here . I have them all printed and cut we will be taping them to my body in the right positions.

Handmade flash cards once again for the sight work "See"

Outing: Play group

Week6
Day 2
Body part find, sight word hunt "see", workbook, ABC mouse

Body part find is about me saying the body part and him locating the where on his body it is.
I am using the same cards from the day before.

Sight word hunt is me placing sticky notes all over the house with the sight words we have learnt so far and then he has to go around and find only the word "see".

Outing: Homeschool home depot day, book club

Week6
Day 3

Tracing out bodies, sight word "see", workbook, ABC mouse

We are going to trace each other on giant paper and then label the body parts.

I can't remember where I got the sight word work sheet but I will include it below.
 
Outing:  preschool reading at the library



Week 6
Day 4

Dem bones with actions, sight word "see", Workbook, ABC Mouse.

Dem bones lyrics I found and printed from here.

Sight word is another work sheet that I can't remember where I found so I will just post it below.

Outing: Skating at our local arena and Homeschool chat and play.





Week 6
Day 5:

Paper bag lungs, sight word "see", workbook, ABC Mouse

I found the idea on pinterest to make lungs out of a paper bag in order to show how they work.

Homemade flash cards for sight word "see"

Outing: Forest school








No comments:

Post a Comment