Amazon

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

No bake strawberry shortcake cheesecake





YUM!!! Who doesn't love strawberry short cakes in the summer. It is one of my favorite desserts, so fresh and light. Sometimes you can just eat it too much and then want something similar but different. As I was doing weekly meal prep last week I decided to make my normal short cakes with a twist.

No bake strawberry shortcake cheesecake

(I am tweaking this recipe and when I do I will post an updated one)

1 brick of cream cheese beaten (room temperature is easier to beat)
1 can of whipped cream
1 angel food cake (I will never buy the store one again it sucked)
1 quart of strawberries cut up
9X9 glass baking pan

Beat the cream cheese in your mixer, while the cream cheese is beating, cut up the strawberries into small pieces and rip the angel food cake into chunks.
Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese and mix well.
Dump in your cut strawberries and mix well.
Put your chunks of angel food cake into your 9X9 pan.
Pour your cream cheese mixture over the angel food cake.
Refrigerate for 2 hours.

Enjoy!!!

This super easy recipe is great when you want something not too sweet or an in hurry companies coming. 
What is your favorite summer time dessert?




No comments:

Post a Comment