Amazon

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Week 1 Results!

Week 1 results

I do not weigh myself as I fight anorexia and weighing myself triggers something in my brain that causes me not to eat anymore.

Plus fat and muscle weigh the same amount the difference is one is nice and toned the other is a blob, so I measure myself or get someone to help me measure my body.

I do not eat properly at all so my eating will never match my working out. I work every day and make an effort to walk at least my 10,000 steps everyday. Eating on the other hand, I eat like shit. I do not eat a lot of fast food and such I just do not eat proper meals.

My measurements after the first week are:
Neck: 12 inches
Bust: 39 inches
Right arm: 10.5 inches
Left arm: 10 inches
Waist: 36.5 inches
Hips: 38 inches
Left Leg (thigh): 18.5 inches
Right Leg: 18.5 inches

My set backs of the first week were, it was 40+ degrees, I injured the soft tissue around my spine from the bottom of my ribs to bottom of my spine and of course my eating sucked.

Like most people I hate photo's and when I seen these I wanted to cry. My entire year of hard work went down the drain from being injured so long :(. But I wont give up!!! I will have work hard again.





Did you have set backs? Did you have successes?


No comments:

Post a Comment