Amazon

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Week 3 work out!

Week 3 work out!!

Each of my weeks contain pretty much what I did the week before to maintain what I have gained plus adding on something else to help increase either muscle gain, toning, cardio or stamina.

Did I meet my goal of oat meal every morning for breakfast? NOPE, I did it one morning. Mornings are crazy around here. I am going to try again but that isn't my goal this week.
My goal this week is to run the dogs EVERY morning rain or shine.

Everyone including myself will hate me this week. I am adding burpees to the workout. Yes I hate them too but they are worth it for all the groups they work out at once.

This weeks work out will be:

5 Burpees
20 Normal Squats
20 Push ups
20 Boxer Knees (Boxer Crunches)
20 Russian Twists
20 Jumping Jacks

20 Legs together Squats
20 Push ups
20 Boxer Knees (Boxer Crunches)
20 Russian Twists
20 Jumping Jacks
5 Burpees

20 Sumo Squats
20 Push ups
5 Burpees
20 Boxer Knees (Boxer Crunches)
20 Russian Twists
20 Jumping Jacks

20 Pilo Squats
20 Push ups
20 Boxer Knees (Boxer Crunches)
20 Russian Twists
5 Burpees
20 Jumping Jacks

20 On your toes Squats
5 Burpees
20 Push ups
20 Boxer Knees (Boxer Crunches)
20 Russian Twists
20 Jumping Jacks

My back is still very painful from last week but with the yoga it helped a great deal, well I am sure my sports injury doctor would like some credit on that one as well as my massage therapist.

This weeks yoga is going to based on back pain again but it will be slightly different than last weeks.
Yoga is my favourite part of the workout and I LOVE doing it outside in the grass it makes me feel far more connected, grounded and peaceful


https://www.instagram.com/p/Bhtqh_KFl3C/


Remember just because you can't do it all at once doesn't don't try. Do it in sets, take breaks as you need them and remember its not a race!!!

How did you do last week? What are your goals this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment