Amazon

Monday, July 16, 2018

Nose Black Heads EWW

Until you look at photos of  your nose up close you never realize how side ways it really is. When Blaine was about 6 months old he broke my nose, man did that hurt and it has been out of whack since then but I never really "looked" at it the way I did in these photos. Man its really side ways, maybe I should get that fixed. 


I hate the black heads on my nose and I have tried a number of different products with little to no luck. Wondering though either Wal-Mart or shoppers drug mart, I am thinking it was shoppers and that I needed to spend a little bit more money to get all the points I wanted, yes I am that women. I happened upon Charcoal and tea tree nose strips, they are made by Azure Kosmetics. You use them how you would use any other pore cleaning strip.





Instructions:

  1. Wash your face.
  2. (This is my own step.) Rough up (exfoliate) your nose.
  3. Wet your nose.
  4. Stick strip to your nose.
  5. Wait until its hard (10-15 mins) Mine took 10 minutes
  6. Rip the BI&CH off...slowly and carefully according to the package. (I don't do anything slow lol)



The best thing I liked about these strips was that they are black which means you can see all the nastiness better.

Burning and itching, this started about an 15 minutes after I used the strip and lasted the whole next day, I figure its because I am pretty much allergic to life so they caused a reaction.

I personally couldn't tell a difference in the amount of black heads on my nose but I do have 4 more in the box so I am going to use them once a week and see how things go. I really only like the fact you can see all the nasty easier on these than the white ones.





Future post idea!!! compare the white VS black on what is easier to see!!! 




Do you use nose strips? What is your nose black head trick?

No comments:

Post a Comment