Amazon

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Ottawa: Christy




This was my second time going to Ottawa and it was for the same reason as the first time but this time I got to explore a little bit more and enjoy a little time out my normal activities.

I was taking a foster to her forever home, they were an amazing couple. They fell in love with her the moment she enter their home, they had a rocky start though with her escaping her crate and being just a pain in the butt, typical puppy behavior. Time has past and they have long signed the paperwork.

Things are different with this rescue, the adoptive family added me to facebook and I get to see photos and updates all the time, I never had that with the other rescue. We would get one or two updates but that was about it.

Ottawa was amazing!!! We skated the canal, I didn't get very far because of my foot but I still did a couple KM and it was amazing!!

Just so happens we were up there at the same time as the Ottawa snow festival we got to see sculptures and eat fresh made maple suckers.



We also visited the hill and a few other places while we were there. It was a short trip but it was amazing and we can't wait to go back again!!!

Have you been to Ottawa? What is your must do thing while you are there?

No comments:

Post a Comment