Amazon

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Recipe from Pinterest: Easy ham and potato bake

I made a huge 10lbs ham on Sunday for dinner and ended up with so many left overs. Tuesday night I made my normally ham casserole. I decided I wanted to try something different so I typed ham bake into Pinterest and looked for something that I had all the ingredients for.
This recipe is super easy and it was really good. Next time I will add veggies right into the bake!
I did not make the topping because I didn't have any bread crumbs at the time.

One child loved it the other one ate it but hes not a fan of cheese so he didn't really like it.

Potato Ham Bake
12 servings

2 cans cream of chicken soup
4 tablespoons butter, melted
1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
1 bag (32 ounces) frozen cubed hash browns, thawed
for topping
4 tablespoons butter, melted
3/4 cup breadcrumbs

In a large bowl combine first four ingredients; mix well. Stir in ham and potatoes. Spread in a greased 9x13" baking dish. Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over casserole. Bake uncovered at 350° degrees for 1 hour or until potatoes are tender.



This is going to now be one of my go to ham left over recipes. I hope your family enjoys it as much as we did.

http://pinterest.com/pin/24347654207964942/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment