Amazon

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Garden/Jewellery cake

A few weeks ago I was asked if I could create a 50th birthday cake that had gardens, flowers, purses and jewellery on it. When I was originally asked I was not sure what I was going to do. I sat down with my business partner and she made a picture of where things should go on the cake. I made the garden, the bunny, the veggies, the flowers, the cake and the icing. Krista made the jewellery and the purses. Together we made the garden tools and the put the cake together.

The cake is a carrot cake with a cream cheese butter cream icing, which tasted AWESOME!

I like how the cake turned out and the family seemed really happy with it.
Things I would have done different with this cake are; I would have done the fence all around the base of the cake and the flowers along that fence.


No comments:

Post a Comment