Amazon

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

DIY Fondant Sprinkles

I found this on Pinterest a while ago, but this is the first chance I have gotten to try it out.

I made 500 petals for a wedding cake and the flowers were not turning out right so the bride decided on just roses. I had all these petals and I didn't want the fondant to go to waste so I decided to try out making my own sprinkles. It was fun. Right now they are all the same colour because that is the colour I had done the petals for the orchids. I made dots using the icing tip #3. I made hearts using the small Wilton heart shape cutter. I made the leaves using the Wilton leaf cutter. I made the the tear/rain drops using the using tip #104. I made the flowers using the smallest Wilton flower cutter.

I think all the sprinkles turned out awesome!!! Can't wait to use them, no more using store bought sprinkles.

I am storing them in old washed icing containers that have lids.





http://pinterest.com/pin/169025792236733369/

No comments:

Post a Comment