Amazon

Monday, April 8, 2013

Mario Cake

This cake was fun to make and brought back lots of memories of playing Nintendo. When I was very young we got the first Nintendo when it came out. The only game of course was duck hunt and Mario on the same cartridge. So many memories of the orange white gun and that dang dog laughing :). My sister was extremely young and when we played Mario together I would tell her to jump down the holes, that they would give her more lives, just so I could have my turn faster. We had these fuzzy green little chairs that we would put in front the TV and play, when we were allowed to of course. Gizmo our cat at the time would come from behind the chair and attack my sister every time she sat in her chair. I guess that was pay back for dressing him in dresses and pushing him in a baby buggy. Do you remember the blow to make to work method?


Everything on this cake is edible.

This cake is strawberry with strawberry buttercream between the layers and vanilla buttercream on the outside.






No comments:

Post a Comment