Amazon

Friday, April 12, 2013

Product opinion: ShedMonster

WOW is what I have to say about this product. I normally use a "furminator", one of my personal dogs hate and one of my foster dogs hate, I am guessing it is because of the sharp edges. I was wondering around the grooming section of Petsmart when I seen this product the said it was a de-shedding tool with no sharp edges. I decided I would give it a try and see how it worked. I talked to a groomer friend of mine and she said any of the ones she has tried with the rounded edges never work as well. She also said if it worked to let her know and she would try it out. I can't wait to tell her about it and let her test it out!!

I gave it a try tonight, Ace my personal dog who HATES the furminator to the point he will shake, sat and loved being brushed with this one, even wanted more when I stopped. Bossco who hates being brushed in general didn't try and hide as much.

It worked awesome, in my opinion it works better then the furminator. I will never use mine again I will only use the ShedMonster.

I use my furminator everyday with my dogs and it never seems to get much out. I did 10 mins per dog with this one and this is what I got: 

Jake: Double coated rotti/st.Bearnard

Casi: Double coated GSD/Akita

Ace: Double coated Akita/Husky

Bossco: Double coated Akita/GSD



No comments:

Post a Comment