Amazon

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Beyond bows: Soother straps!

I decided to try my hand at soother straps as an item to sell within the bow business. At first I figured I would try material and see how it turned out. I didn't really like the look of the ones made with material I thought they were too big and bulky looking. Disappointed I decided to take a break and make a couple of bows. Digging through my millions of ribbon I come across "boyish" ribbon, looking at it I started to wonder what on earth I would do with this boys do not wear ribbons, as I tell nephew every day. Then it comes to me, what if I tried to use the ribbon instead of the material. I picked a few "boyish" ribbons and some girly ones and tried my hand at turning them into soother straps they turned out awesome!

They are a simple design I have a heavy duty clip at one end to clip to the babies clothes and then Velcro at the other end to look around the hand of the soother.

These are the ones I have made so far and I think they are super cute I can't wait to make more.





No comments:

Post a Comment