Amazon

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Tractor Cupcakes

I got a message on our facebook page asking us to make 40 cupcakes with tractors on top of them. I thought it a little odd of a request for a little girls birthday. I have never made fondant tractors and neither had my business partner. We are both pretty good at bringing ideas to life using fondant and creativity.

With all the cakes order that we have been having lately my partner has been handling 90% of the fondant work and I have been doing the baking and the icing work. We make an awesome team and its great that we have been busy and the orders just keep rolling in.

These cupcakes were cherry chip with yellow and green butter cream icing. To top it off a little fondant tractor on the top of each cupcake.

The mom let us know tonight that "everyone loved them and there are some left over but that is okay because they were so delicious!" I love hearing comments like that makes me feel great about what we do. The main reason we love baking is because of the joy it brings others.



No comments:

Post a Comment