Amazon

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Ribbon Holder from a basket

Success!!! I finally found something that is perfect for storing my ribbon that will allow easy access!
Baskets with holes in the sides allows a dowel to be inserted and the ribbon to come through the holes!

I love this idea, but I am still going to use my other ideas as well, the pant hanger for the tiny ribbon, the paper towel holder for the wide ribbon and the baskets for everything else. 

What you need:

Baskets that are shorter than the dowels you bought. (Got mine at Liquidation World $1.50 for two)
Wooden dowels. (Got mine at the Dollar store $1.00 for 10)
Tape.

Directions:

Place the dowel through one end of the basket to the other.
Add ribbon one at a time, pulling and taping the end to the basket.



http://pinterest.com/pin/24347654207816815/

No comments:

Post a Comment