Amazon

Saturday, March 2, 2013

DIY Pen and Office Supply Storage

I have millions of pens, pencils, markers, highlighters, etc, etc, etc. Mainly because I buy them at Costco, partly because I am always buying the kids new ones. The funny thing is I may have millions of them, but when I need one I either can't find any or the one I happen to grab is dead. This is a great idea to keep them all in one place and while I was sorting through the 6 drawers full of writing supplies I tested each and every of them.

What you need:

Glue gun
Glue sticks
School glue stick
Shoe box (I used a work boot box, so my box is huge)
Toilet paper tubes or paper towel tubes cut to the right size.
Craft paper (I used old wrapping paper)

Directions:

Wrap the outside of your box with the paper
Use the glue gun to glue the tubes to the inside of the box and to each other (This prevents them from falling over and making a mess)
Insert writing supplies

I did not have enough tubes to full my box so I am adding to it every time I have a tube.


http://pinterest.com/pin/24347654207309701/

No comments:

Post a Comment