Amazon

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Disney Number 6 Cake

I love last minute cake orders (NOT). I got a message on facebook Sunday night at 10:00 p.m to make a cake that needed to be ready for Tuesday at 3:00pm. Not much time so I figure she will just like something simple boy was I wrong. She wanted a cake that was in the shape of a number six, with figures of Disney dogs on top of to feed 40 people.

I did end up getting the cake finished, not to my standards due to the time frame I had, they loved it.

Krista, my partner, I am so grateful for she made most of the fondant dogs for the cake while I baked the cake and turned it into a number six.

There was one mishap with the cake Pluto decided to sink into the cake :( so I had to do emergency surgery to the cake :(.

The cake is chocolate fudge with chocolate icing. Total time to make this cake was 16 hours. Cake was ready by 1:00pm on Tuesday!








https://www.facebook.com/pages/CK-Custom-Cakes/306286412808261

No comments:

Post a Comment