Amazon

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easter Shape Cookies

I have always wanted to try the icing that covers a cookie and turns hard, but it seemed to hard. I finally gave into my curiosity. It was far easier then I thought it would and they turned out awesome.

I used a simple sugar cookie recipe and they turned out to be the best sugar cookies I have ever made!
The icing I used is called cookie icing, it had milk, icing sugar and corn syrup in it very simple.
When decorating the cookies I learned very quickly that a little goes a long way with this "cookie icing" for the small details I used coloured butter cream icing. The cookies are both kid and adult approved :)

I think they turned out awesome and I can't wait to play with this cookie icing again!!!
Some of the finished cookies.





No comments:

Post a Comment