Amazon

Monday, March 4, 2013

Can Organizer

I LOVE my cold cellar, mostly because I buy everything I can in bulk! The thing is the cases on cans take up so much room in the cold cellar and you have no idea what is in them until you pull them down hoping one is not going to land on your head or any other body part. I found this great idea on Pinterest the "pinner" used it in their cupboards but I figured it would work wonders in my cold cellar.
I never buy pop and I bought pop just to do this project.

What you need:

Empty long pop case.
Glue stick
Scrap book paper (I used wrapping paper, so much easier!!)
Labels
Cans
Scissors

Directions:

Cut a rectangle hole in the top back end of your box big enough to put a can in
Glue wrapping paper to you box (I wrapped it like a Christmas present)
Cut the paper so there is a hole on the front and cut the paper where you made the hole on the back
Put your label on the front

Super simple.



http://pinterest.com/pin/24347654207386756/

No comments:

Post a Comment