Amazon

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

January 2021 personal challenge

 Trying to pick a challenge when the month has already started is such a bad idea.

You have to pick on that you are will to cover 2 days of each day until you are caught up to where you are in that month.

So scrolling through Pinterest for what seemed like forever, likely only 20 minutes, I managed to find some for next month I want to try and in the end, found one I was willing to give a go for this month.

I don't like the title of this one " 31 days of adulting challenge" because it implies that we are not adults if we don't do these things already. I figure for most of the things on this list that isn't the case at all. What actually is the case is that we are all very busy people and a lot of these things we don't put at the top of our priority list. Some of the things on this might even be things that you do all the time. For me the washing your sheets one I do that EVERY week, all the sheets, blankets and pillowcases get washed in this house every week. Retirement plan, that has never been on my list because I have always had more important things to do, even though in my early 20's I promised I would set something up.

What are some of the things on this list that you do all the time? What are some that are never on your to-do list?

A few things on the list I might change to better fit my personality be bold, not really my thing and how on earth am I going to be bold in a lockdown. That one I will change to try a food you have never tried before!

What are some you would change to fit your personality?

 

https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/AdfAdkkg29En4BxA6yDnZHn0tUqXal9xLwzc_re-4UWJVZVegCS3VTM/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment