Amazon

Sunday, January 17, 2021

Jan 2021 Week 2 homeschool

 C was next up to pick what she wanted to learn about this month. It was cooking. She loves helping in the kitchen so, this didn't come as much of a surprise.

Our days this week will go as follows:

Breakfast, get dressed, hair

Workbooks or worksheets (I alternate daily to keep them from getting bored.)

15 min outside break

Snack

A kids cooking video (I fold a basket of laundry in the living room while they watch the video)

15-minute break

Reading (They each read a book at their level one on one with me)

Lunch

I use the period between lunch and snack to work or if things took longer in the morning, we finish up what we need to.

Snack

15 minutes outside

Each day 2 children will be helping me make dinner as we are learning about cooking this week!

Dinner

Walk dogs

Baths, snacks, stories, teeth and bed.

I clean up and work until I fall asleep.


I found the most amazing cooking videos for kids! We watch 1 episode each day, not the full compilation.

On the kid's breaks, I tidy, put laundry in, do dishes, blog and answer clients.

Not every day is perfect. Some days the kids are not feeling it so, we might skip an activity or two or even the whole day depending on how they are.

I have days as well where I am not up to teaching because I am burnt out.

Despite the amount of tidying I do, it would seem my house will NEVER be spotless again :)








No comments:

Post a Comment